Saturday, February 26, 2011

Those Dancing Days Daydreams & Nightmares Review








Review time haha !
Finally those dancings days new album is out, atleast on spotify.
And. It's mind blowing !
Fantastic it could probably be one of my favorite albums of 2011. Though it just started. I think I'm going to fall in love with the album haha. You got to listen to it. Linnea got a fanstastic voice, Cissi is an amazing drummer, actually everyone is awesome! . Fantastic instruments, it's a bit difference from the album before. But too me this is much better.

I think the songs that will be the most succesful ones will be:

Reaching forward.
This will probably be their "party" hit or something like that. It's got like a great power in it. Though it doesn't have a fast sound or something really. But it's just an amazing track.



Fuckarias.

This is probably my favorite I don't know yet. It's got amazing drums in it. I could describe it as a female version of Arctic monkeys with more synth in it. Amazing!
A mix of indie rock and synth I guess.



Last but not least. I'll be yours.
I think this will be a perfect summer track. It's got the nice pop sound for all pop lovers. It's got a really happy sound, great lyrics. Ah the whole cd is great !
I've uploaded the song before. But here it is once again !





The tracklist is:

1. Reaching Forward
2. I'll Be Yours
3. Dream About Me
4. Help Me Close My Eyes
5. Can't Find Entrance
6. Fuckarias
7. Forest Of Love
8. When We Fade Away
9. Keep Me In Your Pocket
10. I Know Where You Live pt. 2
11. One Day Forever




From left to right :
Rebecka Rolfart ( Guitar )
Linnea Jönsson ( Vocals )
Lisa Pyk ( Synth )
Cissi Efraimsson ( Drums )
Mimmi Evrell ( Bass Guitar )


Finally, i'll give it 4 - 5 / 5 it's a hard choice haha !

1 comment:

  1. Awww! :') I totally feel the same way about these girls and their latest album is SO good! :) Album of 2011 for sure! :)

    x

    Meleonie
    {Ramblings Of A Teenage Daydreamer}

    ReplyDelete