Thursday, March 10, 2011

Je Veux La Paix

I love Jimi Hendrix. Damn. I love him
Purple haze, all in my brain. Lately things just don't seem the same



Ah I'm coughing like hell. It's killing me seriously. I want to feel 100 % good it's annoying...





I wish for peace on earth. I want love on earth. I don't want all these faked people running around trying to be so cool. People who just care about themselves. I hate it. I hate our society..

No One Is Free Even The Birds Are Chained To The Sky
- Bob Dylan

Hey I want to ask you readers something. What do you find interesting to read about ? Please give me some advices so it will be more fun for me and you to read !

4 comments:

  1. I like your approach very much,
    ha previously I was crazy of peace in the world too.(also and now but not so much)
    I like your blog and music, and your looks. I like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more of you (: but the music updates and recommendations are great!

    ReplyDelete